TERRY HUMPHREY, CPC, PCC, PROVIDES BUSINESS COACHING THAT DEVELOPS REAL, RESOURCEFUL AND RESILIENT LEADERS WHO ACHIEVE RESULTS. FOR MORE THAN 25 YEARS, TERRY HAS PROVIDED COACHING AND CONSULTING SERVICES TO ORGANIZATIONS OF ALL SIZES IN A WIDE RANGE OF INDUSTRIES.
Terry is an experienced entrepreneur and former executive, so she speaks from experience, as well as years of her own personal and professional development. As an entrepreneur coach, Terry leverages her depth of business knowledge to motivate, educate and inspire entrepreneurs to achieve a higher level of success, professionally and personally. For her executive coaching clients, Terry aligns leaders to the vision and future of the organization, supports them in the execution of key strategies and tactics to move initiatives forward and helps them build capabilities to transform culture.
- Executive and leadership individual and team coaching
As a top sales performer and leader with Development Dimensions International, one of the world’s foremost leaders in talent management technologies, Terry supported regional, national and international organizations with processes and approaches for creating and deploying their vision and values. She worked with these organizations to create and implement systems for leadership development, selection and performance management to integrate common language and expectations.
As an executive with Hospital Corporation of America, the world’s largest for-profit hospital organization, Terry supported a number of talent and management initiatives, and led a team to develop and deploy the first national sales organization for HCA.
RECENT COACHING SITUATIONS
- Healthcare Start-up: Individual executive and executive team coaching for a start-up organization seeking to build a culture and create a more effective leadership team to meet its five-year plan.
- Small Consumer Services Business: Coaching CEO through developing marketing and growth strategies to double the business.
- Large Global Healthcare Organization: Development of high-potential directors in IT and HR roles transitioning to executive-level positions.
- Printing Industry: Coaching for transition of new executives into VP-level roles.
- Large Technology Organization: Working with CIO and VP-level reports in transition to develop individual capacity and a more effective leadership team to impact development and go-to-market strategies.
SAMPLE CLIENT LIST
- Ingram Barge
- Ingram Content Group
- Jones Therapy Services
- Phoenix Healthcare Services
- MissionPoint Health Partners
- Social + Emotional Intelligence, DiSC, StrengthsFinder 2.0, the Hogan Personality Inventory and other validated behavioral assessments
- ICF Professional Certified Coach (PCC)
- Certified Presence-Based® Coach
- Advanced Corporate Coach graduate of Coach U
- Certified DDI Master Trainer
Terry’s education includes an undergraduate degree from Vanderbilt University and more than 30 hours of graduate-level business coursework from Xavier University in Cincinnati, the University of Michigan, and Middle Tennessee State University. Terry also has more than 400 hours of coaching-specific education and has earned the distinction of Professional Certified Coach from the global accrediting body, International Coach Federation.